Akro hero ??

Chad G.

I think this to be an old Akro hero ? Just guessing, I may be way off on this one, Kind of a weird design that's why I had kept it, what's your opinion on the I.D. ?? The heavy lashe's made me think Akro, obscure for sure.

image.png.b770bb7288448cd8c04a80bc11c44366.png

Chad Gartner's Page.url

Edited by Chad G.
addition

I don't know.  With the green looking like that base glass and it being covered in a layer of white-ish glass, I don't recognize that as an Akro pattern.  

Keeping mind open about Akro.  Considering Vitro.  And considering that it could be something else altogether.

I wouldn't particularly think "old" Akro, because I would expect the older ones to fall more consistently into Akro's standard patch patterns.   

No I never seen one like this before, I know I kept a lot of off the wall mibs. what looks to be the be green is a kind of turquoise colored pair of ribbons that flair and thin out on the sides like a patch, hardly any penetration @ all. The uv. portion is the peachy white creamy base which the entire mib is comprised of except for the green ribbons on the outside the entire marble is uv. Looks to me like a messed up eyeball, the uv. glow even show's under the green, so I take it to be thin even the ribbons. Posted it on the other forum, a unanimous Akro vote, I agree 100%, even this pattern is similar to that of the green one on the other thread, both bogglers.  :wacko:  ( "eye" can't envision a production run of these, can you ?? ) Again, should have stuck with my first intuition.