fun with marbles

Sometimes a marble invokes a picture in its design beyond just a pleasing pattern. I've separated a few out to a special slot so I can easily find them among the rest. Here's a sample: a banana bunch: a blue crane with blue beak & an eye: a winter scape with falling snow (there are more "flakes", but the camera couldn' t puck up the sm. ones): a wrapped mummy: and a fancy letter "s". I'm sure you all have some too, so how about sharing.....

marble fun.jpg

But, ... I would also appreciate to hear your opinion Chad (and anyone who would like to give his opinion) about this marble, because it has never been fully identified.

He has always been a source of dispute, Cac, Cairo, Raven etc. even if he was more inclined towards Cac

I will post more photos for more viewing

Thank you !!

3.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

IMG_2478aa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah 1st one looks like that bad guy on spider man, gives me the creeps !!  2nd one looks like somethin bad happened?? Guess I'm not afraid of talkin to my marbles, it's when they start talkin back's when I'll get a little nervous !! Seriously, I really like the first one Bill, and yes it is a little scary 😲