Murano glass from Italy, with some nice chunky lutz. A garage sale find. Wish I had a marble that looked like the first pic

maybe w/ more colors, a kind of E.O.D. mib. I know !!! only marbles but I had to show the unreal amount of lutz in this.

tray2.PNG

tray1.PNG

:party-243:                                                                A triple dip of type 1's, 2 powder blue and one royal.                                                              :party-243:

452.PNG

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Nice lutzes! Some JABOs are full of it. In fact, I don't have many lutz marbles other than JABOs around here.

Ric337.jpg.96b405bca51102fc1fe584c583e5eb6f.jpg

I'm glad to finally see someone w/ old hand mades, they're a big part of what I seriously started collecting in the late 80's early 90's and I still love. I have  few more hand made but no Jabo w/ lutz, for the time they were made they where and still are some extremely beautiful mibs, no doubt a great selling point 100-150 yrs ago. Thanks for sharing the pics Ric, the clown looking onion ( maybe I believe I see some separation in the color, so maybe a coat ) either way it's outstanding.

Il 29/11/2020 alle 21:39, Chad G. ha detto:

Vetro di Murano dall'Italia, con qualche bel lutz grosso. Un ritrovamento di vendita di garage. Vorrei avere una biglia che assomiglia alla prima foto

forse con più colori, una specie di mib EOD. Lo so !!! solo marmi ma dovevo mostrare l'irreale quantità di lutz in questo.

tray2.PNG

tray1.PNG

Here is a Murano marble, Chad, with a "ton" of lutz!

LUTZ VIOLA.jpg

LUTZ ARANCIO.jpg

,mn.jpg