vitro?

Berryb

About 99.9% of the time, I wouldn't even question Ron. But I have never seen a Vitro with that kind of a black bird-looking patch or base glass. I'll go with Ron's other idea - Akro (or maybe even Master, since the base reminds me of one of those "snow globe" types). 🙂

I can agree with that. I was not sure if it was black or dark red ? I think the spots in the snow globes are different than the one above. It was a mistake by who ever produced it.  Mistakes are difficult to pin down to one company. The more opinions or thoughts, the better any identification will be. This marble will have the same value who ever made it. 

I will throw mine in for a strange master as well, I have several snow globes, both slightly translucent like Bruce's and one killer transparent 7/8ths I've posted here 2 or three times. Sometimes the mistakes come out better than the original. Good stuff !!

Ok I found my favorite snow globe, thankfully already downloaded to my P.C. A few shots of the same mib, no pins or anything a few asmade creases and that's it, more like a blizzard, 23/32nds, what looks like blue is a vibrant turquoise veneer that encompasses about 1/3rd of the mib, kinda off and chunky but I like it. Not much on the outside but inside is filled that's why I took the backlit pic, kind of a different lookin one for sure. If it looks like i was moving i wasn't the camera was on a tripod, this is actually how the marble looks, like it's in motion. Side shot looks like some surface air bubble pops but I assure you there are none, just the as made creasing visible at the top of the first & 4th pic. 

1 (577).JPG

1 (576).JPG

1 (582).JPG

1 (578).JPG

1 (581).JPG