This is one of the bags of gaming marbles, just lookin for more pics of different bags or boxes full or empty. Please present yours if you have them !! Include the boards also if you have them. "Thank You"

Chad G.

1 (551).JPG

1 (549).JPG

1 (550).JPG

board1.PNG

"Good show AL." I need to find that chinker check instruction book you have to go with my board and bag, didn't even know it existed. The Akro & the Hop Ching are great to, anything cardboard that survived is a miracle. I picked up a Chinese Checkers & Chess combo game today. All the pieces are there with a little built in droors on each side to hold the pieces, marbles are plastic so late 50's early 60's,  at $10.00 a no brainer. Ill have some pix pretty soon. "Great collection Al" Thanks for posting the pix.

2 hours ago, Al Oregon said:

Pressman Hop-Ching Chinese Checkers

Pressman Hop Ching Chinese Checkers Game - View 1 - Al - Disp.JPG

Pressman Hop Ching Chinese Checkers Game - View 2 - Al - Disp.JPG

Pressman Hop Ching Chinese Checkers Game - View 3 - Al - Disp.JPG

N.Y.C. is where my Pressman tiddlywinks  game is from, I got it mainly for the Alley glass cup in the game, they where always broke because they were so thin. I suppose the glass was made by Alley and the cardboard box and pieces were from N.Y.C. ?? I'll submit pics of 3 or 4 games I just got after my friend downloeds from my camcorder, I still haven't learned as hard as I try don't want to delete pics that took me hours to take.

I have 4 just bought 2 more, lets see that's.... well I guess I'll get there some day, I always did like those Pelt replacement marbles in that jar, that's pretty crazy, "Thanks Ron" great pix. Great for my folders "Much appreciated"

22 hours ago, Ric said:

Hop Ching Game Marbles Mesh Bag

RicHopChingMesh.thumb.jpg.f7751682904dc258aeff905cf4b38fd0.jpg

The last mesh bags I had sprouted wings during a move. Can't even remember what they were, Marble King I believe ?? Chinese Checker bags are hard to come by unopened, kids had a real affinity for them, nice survivor Ric

NIce bags, Al - every header is different, and I hadn't seen the Cat's Eyes before.

On 1/23/2021 at 9:20 AM, Chad G. said:

The last mesh bags I had sprouted wings during a move. Can't even remember what they were, Marble King I believe ?? Chinese Checker bags are hard to come by unopened, kids had a real affinity for them, nice survivor Ric

If it was a "Marble King" mesh bag with Chinese Checker marbles it was probably one of Pink's jobber bags from a time before Marble King actually made marbles. In fact, I can't recall seeing a mesh bag with Marble King marbles in it (although, my memory is not what it used to be, either). Have you ever seen MK marbles in a mesh bag? Al?

Marble King Chinese Checkers Poly Bag:

RicMKChineseCheckers.thumb.jpg.ca5a451994659ab585007d38841d81a2.jpg

I decided it's probably a good idea to add some "key words" with pictures for searching's sake!