2 to identify pelts? Idk

Jiminohio

" Hello Jim"

"Welcome to Marble Connection"

I see a Christensen swirl here, no Peltier.

image.png.0b065986d25dbaf096af1d187bead471.png

This one I see Jabo, can't specify the run though !!

image.png.ad588cd697ef607c1bb49705c317ddec.png

"Again Welcome " many knowledgeable people here more than willing to share what they know & always a learning process as more provenance is revealed. Have fun Jim Thanks for posting, good to break the ice with a few pix !! A size ( Preferably in inch fractions)  i.e., 5/8ths, 3/4ths etc... is always a plus when trying to I.D. marbles. The search bar here can also be an excellent tool here when trying to research your marble related queries, anything questions you have please post, more than likely someone will have the exact answer you're looking for.

Hi. Welcome.  

Possibly Christensen Agate on the first.  

The second looks like it might be on the other side of the age spectrum and might be part of one of the contract runs done after 2007 by Jabo or D.A.S. or a related enterprise.

D.A.S. = Dave's Appalachian Swirls Pennsboro WV.   This is a part time marble making Co. or site at Dave McCullough's house. Where he started making marbles after leaving Jabo.

17 minutes ago, wvrons said:

D.A.S. = Dave's Appalachian Swirls Pennsboro WV.   This is a part time marble making Co. or site at Dave McCullough's house. Where he started making marbles after leaving Jabo.

"Thanks Ron"   :thup: