I'm pretty sure but need some help 🧐

Tommy

After looking at the pics some more I think it’s not Foreign. Seedy to me means just a cheaper produced marble with crude features and weird surface textures. This one has more definition in the color combo that makes me think Master. I was wrong about the seedy side here.

Most glass workers in WV refer to seedy glass when the glass has gas bubbles and sometimes off color a little. It is when the glass is not cooked proper. The old story of adding a potato or potatoes to the furnace to clean the glass up. It did work. Many things can cause the bubbles. The furnace exit gas is important. Temperature and time is important. Different glass reacts differently.  

The marble may be a French sparkler. 

If the slurry is thick enough they won't "crash" together, but I agree that a rock tumbler is NOT a way to treat a marble.

Tommy, I'm still curious in hand does this marble look spherical with original surface?  My eyes aren't getting any younger and it could just be the photo's/reflections playing tricks with me.

55 minutes ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

If the slurry is thick enough they won't "crash" together, but I agree that a rock tumbler is NOT a way to treat a marble.

Tommy, I'm still curious in hand does this marble look spherical with original surface?  My eyes aren't getting any younger and it could just be the photo's/reflections playing tricks with me.

I believe so. the inside matrix is off to one side makes the pictures look funny .