Rare cork colors

schmoozer

Doesn't look like ox to me, looks burnt and the mib is beat, fleas, scratches, pocket ware. I guess people are getting desperate ?? Crazy !!

Sold for $127.50 guess we're all rich at this rate !!  The mib appears to have some kind of coating or oil on it to, making it shine more than normal, unless they just ate some fries or have really greasy fingers ?? Just my opinion but I'd never pay that $$$

image.png.cf0a4ee7f247de324dd08d69f235e723.png

10 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Think someone got cork screwed buying this one at that price , looks indeed with a greasy coating on it ? Or its just a bad picture 🤔

What appears to be an oily surface is the first thing I noticed.

13 minutes ago, Alan said:

Nothing rare about those colors.  In fact I think they look rather muddied/muddled.  Someone overpaid by a large margin.

Check the bidders on his past auctions, repeatedly a winner with 101 feedback?

something looks really strange.

9 hours ago, schmoozer said:

cool thanks for posting this i was trying to look online at what the heavy AV royals were going for a while back when i scored mine in a Akro lot in a estate auction.  last week i also scored in a estate auction with what looks like some killer pelts in the lot don’t have them yet but i’m hoping to be showing a killer pelt superman on one of the pelt Tuesday’s