Sweet 3/4" agate on eBay got away for $14 BIN with free shipping

bumblebee

11 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Bummer I missed it. Seller has no more like this.

Check out the black and burnt orange and then the light bullseye. Anybody seen one like it before?

Image 1 - Vintage Marble, Unusual Bulls Eye Stone Agate Handmade Marble, 3/4+Image 2 - Vintage Marble, Unusual Bulls Eye Stone Agate Handmade Marble, 3/4+Image 3 - Vintage Marble, Unusual Bulls Eye Stone Agate Handmade Marble, 3/4+

I know the seller, Jim from Indiana, recognize his pics, he always uses that block of wood !! Oop, Just a note but your pics are showing an egg shape Bee !! Unless my PC is off ?? No ! never seen one like it, a great agate !!

2 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

I know the seller, Jim from Indiana ? Oop !! pics are showing an egg shape Bee !! Unless my PC is off ?? No ! never seen one like it, a great agate !!

Yes, he's really nice. I did buy a pale smaller one off him that was a bit unusual though not a killer.

Also got a 1 1/8" German handmade for $22 that seems like a good deal for NM. Won't know until it's in hand.

Agate definitely not egg shaped. Looks normal here. Try refreshing your browser?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Bummer I missed it. Seller has no more like this.

Check out the black and burnt orange and then the light bullseye. Anybody seen one like it before?

image.png

Image 2 - Vintage Marble, Unusual Bulls Eye Stone Agate Handmade Marble, 3/4Image 3 - Vintage Marble, Unusual Bulls Eye Stone Agate Handmade Marble, 3/4

image.png

Yes !! I seen it when he listed it. ( next one I see like that I'll let ya know) Pix are all better now !! Guess maybe a glitch ?? Wish you would have gotten it, what a deal Q!Q!

1 minute ago, Chad G. said:

Yes !! I seen it when he listed it. ( next one I see like that I'll let ya know) Pix are all better now !! Guess maybe a glitch ?? Wish you would have gotten it, what a deal Q!Q!

Next time buy it for me and I'll pay you a finder's fee. ;)

Actually I double-clicked my picture and had the option to keep the original image aspect ratio, so I checked that. Funny all these years and I never had to do that. I just pasted these in from the eBay listing originally.

Just now, bumblebee said:

Next time buy it for me and I'll pay you a finder's fee. ;)

Actually I double-clicked my picture and had the option to keep the original image aspect ratio, so I checked that. Funny all these years and I never had to do that. I just pasted these in from the eBay listing originally.

No fee Brother, I'll keep my eye out for some nice aggies :thup: ....  :)