Help is appreciated 

Thanks 

20220317_173623.jpg

20220317_173911.jpg

20220317_173946.jpg

20220317_174048.jpg

20220317_174106.jpg

20220317_174150.jpg

I would say the opposite, Kokomo on the first and Pelt for the second, but to have more confidence, I would need to see them in hand, and compare to known examples. Many Kokos and Pelts are so similar you really can't tell them apart, especially in photos.

Without provenance, I would not want to say Kokomo on either.  Of course.  That's how Chuck Brandstetter taught me to be.  And the disagreement between the two skillful ID-ers above makes me say "there is doubt, and when in doubt assume NOT Kokomo."

I would go with Pelt on the left.   But the right one looks odd. Not odd in way that makes me want to say Kokomo.  Just odd.  I don't feel comfortable even saying it's in that Pelt/Kokomo family.  

I agree with Steph. Of course I also learned most about Kokomo from Chuck B.   He sure is missed, every month. He had the most in depth Kokomo collection I have seen.  Might be better ones but if so they must be in Kokomo. Chuck had the mesh bags the box sets, thousands dug from right at the site.