Nothing rare…

26 minutes ago, Steph said:

Cat Eye Love!

And I find that shade of blue particularly appealing.

Yes, cat eye love. ^_^ I have a couple of those deep blue ones and I find them tricky to capture sometimes. There is something about the reflection of the blue that makes the clear glass cluttered. :lol:

The idea that there are other people who just “happen” to carry random marbles around in their pockets gives hope that I’m not weird.

I have carried a coprolite as a pocket talisman for years. Got it from my grandfather, a geologist.  

49 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

The idea that there are other people who just “happen” to carry random marbles around in their pockets gives hope that I’m not weird.

I have carried a coprolite as a pocket talisman for years. Got it from my grandfather, a geologist.  

Great! That’s what I do all the time. :) Not so much marbles but minerals (smoke quartz, carnelian, jade, jasper etc.) and guitar picks. Always guitar picks.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 2:24 AM, schmoozer said:

Carrying fossilized poop around is a little different than carrying marbles but I can see why you would if it's from your Grandfather. Oddly enough, my wife's Grandfather gave me a coprolite he found on his Illinois farm long ago. But it's too big for pocket talisman. I've got my magic bean for that.

new531.jpg

• Like 1
  • Award 1