Mayonnaise jar, part 3

Mothra

19 Cage cat's eye

20 Fractured marble

21 I have a similar one with the brand "danone"..... then I show it. It's a beautiful blue-green 

22 Master

24 Cage cat's eye

25 Cat's eye Vacor maybe

26 Cat's eye asian

27 Vitro

29 Slag

30 Akro slag

31 Veiligglas  Wirepull  ( Amsterdam - Olanda)

32 Vitro

34 Marble in clay

Here is the marble similar to the 21 .....

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

5 hours ago, Da Roberto said:

19 Cage cat's eye

20 Fractured marble

21 I have a similar one with the brand "danone"..... then I show it. It's a beautiful blue-green 

22 Master

24 Cage cat's eye

25 Cat's eye Vacor maybe

26 Cat's eye asian

27 Vitro

29 Slag

30 Akro slag

31 Veiligglas  Wirepull  ( Amsterdam - Olanda)

32 Vitro

34 Marble in clay

Here is the marble similar to the 21 .....

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

I'm not sure what to make of that Danone.   Mothra's #21 is a Vitro cat's eye.  

Your marble ... might be Vitro, but might be foreign.  The print looks like some old advertising marble print, but I'm guessing it's newer.  What I can't guess is whether it would be properly affiliated with some official  Danone brand or whether it would be from one of the companies which does unlicensed branding.  I don't remember ever seeing this one.  I like a good mystery. 

#23 is an Agate (stone) and I love how you backlit it.
Judging by the hit marks it probably will display some faceting, thus a “Hand cut Faceted Agate”.
If you folks have never backlit an Agate like this, try it, it is just another cool way to check these out.

Oops # 35 looks like another one!
Nice marbles!
Marble—On!!

Art and Rick, check out #35 again. I  thought agate at first, but then that bottom left view ... that sure looks like the end of a stream of glass to me.  

I mean it really really really looks like an Agate, moons and all.  But this little tail ....  Doesn't that look like a tongue of glass right there in the middle coming down from the top left?

image.png

16 minutes ago, Alan said:

2nd one is a fried marble.

I agree and hesitate to explain how it was done. If anyone needs an explanation--show your ID. Only for those over—well 90 with safety glasses guaranteed😇.
Marble—On!!

27 minutes ago, Steph said:

Art and Rick, check out #35 again.

Steph,
I looked with my image editor again and I am still convinced. If Mothra had not backlit this one I would agree with you. It is quite a nice Agate though with a really cool and different pattern.
The weirdo that I am, backlighting everything, I recognized the hits. Many “Mint” Hand-cut Agates will reveal themselves if back lit. I personally prefer the ones that have been used; mint is not always the best in my arena.
Thanks and Marble On!!

Hey everyone thanks again for all the marble info….. I really appreciated all the responses. Since I’m new to this I have a question about what 3 types of marbles should I collect to have an amazing collection? Is it a brand or a specific type? I understand the personal preference in liking what you like, but what is the rarest? 

As you said it is personal preference, since marbles are or can be subjective

Any company brand could be extraordinary to collect in my opinion, since all the companies have produced particular or limited marbles, therefore difficult to find.  

However, there are marbles of more valuable companies than others, some reasons may be linked to the quality of the same or to have operated for a short time etc.

"Christensen Agate" is the boss, it is a bit like the "Rolex" of watches as I see it, but there are several prestigious brands, such as....MF Christensen, known for its slag, Navarre, also for its slag, Peltier, Akro, Ravenswood and so on

Collect what you like, every company has its own "Ferrari"

2 hours ago, Da Roberto said:

As you said it is personal preference, since marbles are or can be subjective

Any company brand could be extraordinary to collect in my opinion, since all the companies have produced particular or limited marbles, therefore difficult to find.  

However, there are marbles of more valuable companies than others, some reasons may be linked to the quality of the same or to have operated for a short time etc.

"Christensen Agate" is the boss, it is a bit like the "Rolex" of watches as I see it, but there are several prestigious brands, such as....MF Christensen, known for its slag, Navarre, also for its slag, Peltier, Akro, Ravenswood and so on

Collect what you like, every company has its own "Ferrari"

I expected them all to be just mediocre nothing good. I’m surprised as some that I posted out of the jar are from those companies you mentioned. It’s good to know and keep an eye out for. Thanks again.