If not a PPP

Fire1981

Any blue base and red marble is now a Spiderman. How many companies have marbles named Spiderman ?  Some have more than one Spiderman. No different than Superman, anything blue base with red and yellow.  Now people even ask if blue and red is a Superman marble. This last month a person ask if a green base with red and yellow was a Superman.  Named marbles have lost 50-75% of their original meaning and respect as to how, who or why they were given a name.  

Green Hornet wore yellow? At what point did he wear yellow with green and black?  Never, far as I know.  And his green was dark green, not a neon yellow green.  Then he wore blue, no black but a Green Hornet is yellow, green and black.  In my day Cub Scouts wore brown. Girl Scout is not correct colorway.  One of the hardest parts of being a nubie, tryin' learning this stuff is when you know what the colors are that they're named after but the marbles don't match!  That's harder than Rainbo and Rainbow.  Now they're making them be all sorts of stuff??  Superman with green??  Let the marble gods save us.

I’m a Marble DOG Pelt’s Flip Flip let’s me be a DOG or a GOD or both at the same time.

GOD                                                           DOG   

🔥

12 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

So ? We now have a 2022 MK ID to change because the color combo is wacked and is wrong. MK Webelos. What would Berry Pink  do? He’d ask Ron 🔥

LOL!  I'm sure Ron would say something like, "Leave it alone... there's no way to change it now."  There, I just said it. 😀

12 hours ago, wvrons said:

No one has changed the long time many years, Peltier John Deer.  Once it goes in print to the public, it is there forever. Lots of people forget that and now it is world wide.  

Right, I was trying to remember that one!  Yes, once it gets into print, that's it!