Red and an off-white to orangish yellow kind of lol. idk Thanks:)

NeozLilBallz

I lean towards Marble King for cut lines and red over white plus the patch at the pole. Actually, moreover an un-patch as those I have like this, in red, dark and regular appear to be Chinese checker misfits that either have an un-patch or irregular coloring. Plus, I have some that are actually orange yet not fully covered too. All are dug-ups from Jillian's digging several years ago. . That wouldn't mean this was dug-up as not everything was culled during manufacture. 

Never thought about checking MK for dull sheer blades as Akro clearly made pretty often leaving 'Eyelashes'. I could not match that on those I looked at, but many do have slivers that could be mistaken as dull sheer blades however, those are going with the flow verses at a different angle which this appears to do too, flowing with its direction. Bubble pops and or dents are common on the MK's. 

As for Akro Chinese Checkers, I've never had their boxes to learn anything but do have a bunch of dug-ups and they're all solid or strong near solid translucent, colored, unlike topic ID which has a white base coated with red, it could be Vitro for that matter. .

• Like 1

Not an Akro imho.
It appears to be a veneered marble.
My first thought was maybe a Vitro” Tomato”---I do not think so. I think that if this one was cracked in half it would be all white on the interior. (Wrong size?)
Eyelashes? All company’s ran with dull shears, I think that the veneered types just showed it less on the finished product.
The white showing through at the seams is a good tip when looking for veneering.
Chinese checkers? A bunch of companies made them, some much better than others. The Akros that I have seen seem to be dedicated to being the best color wise. The Master Made/Glass Chinese Checker marbles are an easy ID—just a bit weird sometimes.
Marble King is a good ID on this one imho.
I appreciate all opinions.
Marble—On!!

• Like 2

That pretty much chinches the deal. I mean, your marble is hardly seen or inquiry to be found as to maker or whatever because there's but few marbles, or single colored that fit into the Chinese Checkers category that have values. Marble King's don't even register on The Victor and or Richter scale so, were you to ask Google it, most likely, will never answer your 'Who made it?' I doubt there's an algorithm yet created in today's world But in good sport to seek guidance request: I never cared to bother but you've made a good point and the answer is: Most all of mine are simi- translucent, although appear solid, but yeah, light in varying degrees, some more, some less, will go through just like yours. I do not have them as collectible interest, they are stuff dug up at MK dump, all dirty unsearched and this of the most common; varying shades of red and others that are undeniably orange. . . File it in your Marble Kings. Maybe, albeit it's yours, call it whatever you want: Marble King, single color un-patch. 🥴

• Like 2