Pelt with AV???

Melissa

2 hours ago, Melissa said:

Hard to capture all the av but it’s loaded. 

I can see the AV and I can see what you are thinking as well.

Jabo contracts were not all at 3/4" but I am guessing that this is the size of this marble--maybe a bit smaller.

Not all Jabo cotracts were swirls either, some were very nice "patches". I think that you have one here.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I can see the AV and I can see what you are thinking as well.

Jabo contracts were not all at 3/4" but I am guessing that this is the size of this marble--maybe a bit smaller.

Not all Jabo cotracts were swirls either, some were very nice "patches". I think that you have one here.

Marble--On!!

Jabo was my second guess. There was something about that patch and ribbon that said pelt. Darn. Still a cool marble. Thank you!

• Like 1

FWIW, I am not sure what kind of marble this is but I am not thinking it's JABO. I'd like to see a nice straight-on photo of the seam (or the end of the patch) that is showing at the bottom of the marble in your first pic.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

FWIW, I am not sure what kind of marble this is but I am not thinking it's JABO. I'd like to see a nice straight-on photo of the seam (or the end of the patch) that is showing at the bottom of the marble in your first pic.

That’s going to be a challenge but will do!  The darker colors make the seams super hard to capture in my light box. I will do my best though. :)