Handmade 🀲

Tommy

It feels like a rough spot on both ends like a pontil but idk...

How ya doing brother I have not been around I a bit . Hope all is well up northπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ™‚

6 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Looks Foreign made to me as well, not sure about the handmade part ??

Β 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

It feels like a rough spot on both ends like a pontil but idk...

How ya doing brother I have not been around I a bit . Hope all is well up northπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ™‚

Β 

Good to seeΒ you as well my Friend, hope you had a decent vacation, sounds like a killer Bush concert you and your wife went toΒ Β :thup:Β  Cold again next week, in the 20's or lower w/ maybe some more snow, ahh well I like it here, we definitely have our four seasons, not nearly as defined as whenΒ I was a kid but still salright.Β  I think your mib is a Chinese torchmade IMO ??Β  Didn't you have a dry wash machine for desert gold mining ?? Just wondering if ya didΒ and if so if you did any good this year playin in the dustΒ  Β :D

46 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Good to seeΒ you as well my Friend, hope you had a decent vacation, sounds like a killer Bush concert you and your wife went toΒ Β :thup:Β  Cold again next week, in the 20's or lower w/ maybe some more snow, ahh well I like it here, we definitely have our four seasons, not nearly as defined as whenΒ I was a kid but still salright.Β  I think your mib is a Chinese torchmade IMO ??Β  Didn't you have a dry wash machine for desert gold mining ?? Just wondering if ya didΒ and if so if you did any good this year playin in the dustΒ  Β :D

Funny you mentioned it I was getting the metal detector out just a few minutes ago lol...going tomorrow if all goes well I'll take some pictures hopefully of a nugget....good time to go after all the heavy rain we got in the mountains get some flood gold..

20210912_090953.jpg

• Wow 1

28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Funny you mentioned it I was getting the metal detector out just a few minutes ago lol...going tomorrow if all goes well I'll take some pictures hopefully of a nugget....good time to go after all the heavy rain we got in the mountains get some flood gold..

20210912_090953.jpg

Good luck BrotherΒ  !!Β  Post some pix fer sher man !!