Brick/Oxblood?

Melissa

3 hours ago, Melissa said:

Is the brick mfc and oxblood Akro?

That determination between MFC and Akro is too difficult to access. However, it is thought by Bob Block that Akro's bricks have white as a factor.. {edit: I meant to say MFC's bricks have white, not Akro} He (and I don't mean to bash Bob, he's a good guy but my opinion only) even goes so far to illustrate Akro as the most boring red, near lack of Oxblood mixes U ebber seen. Personally, I doubt that but, without any facts, it works for assumptive purposes. Yet, I also do not like to Assume. (Ass-U-and-Me). Regardless, go with the flow verses an up hill battle is applicable too. 

Hand gathered becomes an option too, while yours are HG, Akro made both, hand gathered and streamed non hand gathered so, MFC does have points for HG when trying to figure the mystery out. 

• Thanks 1

I am still on a size rant today.

I agree that the left hand one may be an Akro--or not---

I would consider them both to be "Bricks"--

The right hand one is hand-gathered imho--there is just a bunch of white is invloved--very cool!!-Very cooool!!

Nice save!!

I love a good saved "Brick"

Marble--On!!

2 minutes ago, akroorka said:

The right hand one is hand-gathered imho--there is just a bunch of white is invloved--very cool!!-Very cooool!!

Nice save!!

Marble--On!!

1678C4B4-BF7D-4C2E-8248-8B2B1F39E2C4.jpeg

750D05CB-F5BB-4D4C-ABB1-15BDE8147302.jpeg

10 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Nice save!!

Marble--On!!

Yeah, you can see the HG mark on the left brick @ 9 O'clock in her photo below. Melissa just doesn't know how to angle her marbles to show it yet. However, you can also see a thin whip tail and other features in her photos that chinch the deal: it's got the whirl and 9 pattern that's HG. It's just a little trickery for average HG marble to spot.66EBB94E-D84D-4413-AC68-421D3CB79BCC.jpeg