Rejoining the Flock

Kimbernugs

Greetings,

I've been out of the collecting world for several years and am just now dipping my toes back in the pool. I feel like I've forgotten more than I remember, but I'm so happy to start learning again. Kind of like dumping your mibs out and doing a complete re-sort to enjoy them all over again. I have a special affinity for Vitro. I find Vitro glass irresistible. I'm always on the lookout for Vitro killers. I also love MK, Jabo and, well, just about everything else. I'm just looking to rebuild my collection and plan on keeping them for a long time. I love pee wees too. I can't get enough of them. Little babies. 

Hope to learn lots from you folks. I know I will. I'll post a profile pic of something purty once I get my pic settings dialed in.

Kimber

2 hours ago, Kimbernugs said:

I have a special affinity for Vitro. I find Vitro glass irresistible. I'm always on the lookout for Vitro killers. . . .

Welcome to the Marble Connection, Kimber!

1 hour ago, Steph said:

Welcome!  

What's not to love about Vitros?!

Oh come on Steph, Vitros are disgusting. Nobody should collect those . . . . but me!

😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kimbernugs said:

I've been out of the collecting world

Join the club Kimbernugs,

Welcome back to the best place that you can be if you are into collecting any type of marbles.

There is no BS here, just the best opinions of a variety of---“well seasoned” collectors. We may be old and young together here but the toes are rarely stepped on.

Welcome--- and show us what you have.

Marble—On!!

35 minutes ago, Kimbernugs said:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm wondering if I should invest in a digital camera to get the best pics as the one on my phone ain't cutting it. Do you have a recommendation on a decent, affordable option?

I've been using a Sony DSC-T200 for many years and I know others who like them too. They are not made anymore but you might be able to find one on EBay cheap and you can still find batteries too, at least the last time I checked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ric said:

I've been using a Sony DSC-T200 for many years and I know others who like them too. They are not made anymore but you might be able to find one on EBay cheap and you can still find batteries too, at least the last time I checked.

I just bought one off ebay. Thanks for the info. Hope to be posting pics soon.