Swirl ID help please

Lastfling

If the base is blue there is little doubt the other colors are off too. My guess on this one is Alley. But it's really important that the photos look like the marble in hand for a proper ID. The focus looks pretty good but I am not sure what might be causing your color issues. Maybe someone else will be able to offer some tips for correcting it.

18 minutes ago, Lastfling said:

Using my iphone

Just a recommendation but  @ least a 5000k daylight bulb will do wonders @ least it did for me. Here's a link that may help out a bit w/ pictures, all cheap & easily acquired w/ some fantastic results.

LINK::  https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46681&p=340745&hilit=taking+marble+pictures#p340745

All we can do is identify the picture. We don't have the marble. If the picture does not look like the marble. A correct identification is most times impossible. Colors are a very big trait for identifications.   

My imagination is a great thing--9/16", not blue but white based--nice brownish colors that dive into the white (not blue) base.

A tad of transparent glass that is involved--

A nice--well cooked marble judging by the little hit marks.

I would sort this one as a Ravenswood--of course I do suck at WVS ID😁. And I am a dreamer🙃.

All opinions are needed and welcomed-fail and learn :confused-smileys-17: is my motto with marble ID's--especially WVS.

This is a nice marble regardless.

Marble--On!!

On 3/22/2023 at 4:12 PM, wvrons said:

All we can do is identify the picture. We don't have the marble. If the picture does not look like the marble. A correct identification is most times impossible. Colors are a very big trait for identifications.   

I wanted to revisit this with some pics showing the real colors of this marble.

E0221DB4-5025-4088-A82E-1DCDE278C81D.jpeg

81E1A2F9-5817-4976-851F-984ECC856F41.jpeg

A4086347-621B-4D5E-B684-221F538F4427.jpeg

• Like 1