Vitro or akro? Possibly a butter milk?

mibby wonka

2 hours ago, Melissa said:

Why sell it as a buttermilk if everyone here is telling you it’s not a buttermilk? 🙄

1 hour ago, Fire1981 said:

Because they are full of $hit and don’t care what anyone says. You have to remember there are Bidders out there that aren’t on the Boards and flat out don’t know what valid IDs are. 🔥

RAR

You have to remember that this is Chocomibs, the guy with the gazillion dollar "cobra guinea".  Help him for as long as it is entertaining to you.  He's not going to let our cautious ID discussions get in the way of his auction descriptions.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Award 1

9 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Good deal ! You just saved yourself $19.00 That’s just where I’m at with this one. 🔥

RAR

LOL ... 

I'd value it at more than a dollar.  It's a _nice_ 1930's Vitro Tri-Lite.  Can't be sure of condition but looks to be at least NM+ and it sure displays well.  Too bad the seller is someone who overreaches and doesn't play it straight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's in our interest to help sellers make responsible marble IDs.   

I don't consider Chocomibs a lost cause.   I can let bygones be bygones.   So it is disappointing that he's still pretending he's someone else and not yet resolving to post and sell in good faith in the future.  

• Like 1
  • Award 1
  • Thanks 1