Sweet potato?

wormie

Looks like them but I can't be sure from the pix, there are a bunch of variants/. Hopefully @cheese will chime in w/ some good pix, I looked @ a bunch but couldn't find a submission w/ all of them in one spot, though I know there is one.

• Like 2

Champion did make this color combo too. They are translucent and weaker compared to the heatons. I would want to see it backlit. Some pics look like Champ is possible but that lower left one does show an ear pattern which does put Heaton to mind. I think it's probably Heaton but a chance it's Champ with that weak look to the glass, unless that's a result of lighting conditions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cheese said:

Champion did make this color combo too. They are translucent and weaker compared to the heatons. I would want to see it backlit. Some pics look like Champ is possible but that lower left one does show an ear pattern which does put Heaton to mind. I think it's probably Heaton but a chance it's Champ with that weak look to the glass, unless that's a result of lighting conditions.

Thank you for the info cheese much appreciated!

On 6/2/2023 at 5:36 AM, Ric said:

It looks like a Sweet Potato variant to me. Check this post for more . . .

In my experience, the white ones are pretty common.

I found time to go through this thread thank you very much for the link! I had no idea the variations, I appreciate it ric!

• Like 1