Total Novice needing help getting started identifying marbles

Brian Bailey

"Welcome to Marble Connection Brian"   :wave2:

Seeing a few cat eye's, some Vacor and what appear to be Jabo ??   Others will chime in with their ID's, again "Welcome"

Welcome to the Marble Connection!

If you want to begin to understand what different types of marbles look like, I highly recommend perusing the "Mostly Pics" threads in "Steph's Study Hall" forum. There are also threads like "Peltier Tuesday", "Show us your Vitros", Show us your Master Marbles", etc., in the "General Marble & Glass Chat" forum that you can look at.

As for help with identification, you have come to the right place - the "Marble IDs" forum!

Based on what I can see of your marbles, it appears most were not made in the USA. There are some Vacor/Mega types from Mexico as well as what appear to be Asian Cat's Eye types.

If you want more concise IDs, I recommend posting up a few different views of some small groups, with each different group in a in separate thread. That way we can give you a better idea of what you have and point out any that might warrant a closer look.

🙂