Gotta dust sometime.....😤

Tommy

Just the first batch of Akros outa the cabinet..I've done it now I'm committed :lol-016:

They look so much better clean . Gonna do my Akros first then the pelts ..gonna try to display a majority of my minty mibs ...then decide on what I really want to display 🤔 in the other cabinet. Lol....at least it's over 110 degrees 🔥 not much else to do ....

20230715_232742.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Dusting is a necessary evil in my mind - I never look forward to it. The only good thing about it is that you get to fondle your marbles in the process. At least you're working with a bunch of nice ones!

2 hours ago, Ric said:

Dusting is a necessary evil in my mind - I never look forward to it. The only good thing about it is that you get to fondle your marbles in the process. At least you're working with a bunch of nice ones!

Thanks Ric,  yep they look all dull if ya don't...👍

7 hours ago, akroorka said:

Nice group!

Good luck with the dusting:blush:.

Marble--On!!

Thanks Art 👍

Im thinking this is about  75% of my no chip Akros. Getting picky as my collection grows.i know there is a box or two of keeper's somewhere lol.. redo of my cabinet found a great use for my boards mib cleaning and examination . Good to take a group pic while I have them out 😀

20230717_133805.jpg

20230717_115444.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 10:01 PM, Tommy said:

Im thinking this is about  75% of my no chip Akros. Getting picky as my collection grows.i know there is a box or two of keeper's somewhere lol.. redo of my cabinet found a great use for my boards mib cleaning and examination . Good to take a group pic while I have them out 😀

20230717_133805.jpg

20230717_115444.jpg

That first board looks a bit familiar !!!

board1.PNG

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chad G. said:

That first board looks a bit familiar !!!

board1.PNG

Found mine in my uncles garage...👍 the other one was at the goodwill buried under the toys I saw the bottom and was surprised by the condition lol...7bucks

21 hours ago, Tommy said:

Found mine in my uncles garage...👍 the other one was at the goodwill buried under the toys I saw the bottom and was surprised by the condition lol...7bucks

I found the board & 6 years later I found the bag of marbles, the bag & full set, made my day fer sher   :thup:

1 (549).JPG

1 (551).JPG

• Like 1

Ok looking through the study hall .....:lol-016: Akros..moss agates came before prize names A.K.A 2 color corks ...gonna try to separate by timeline if this is possible lol.....looking at salesman boxes . Did Popeyes come in the mid 30s along with the boxes 🤔. Sparklers were earlier than I thought well here is some kind of attempt. Do  Swirling moss agates pre date patches and corks ?

Thanks for helping me out any input or thoughts are appreciated 😁

What I got going so far.

20230723_172339.jpg