All Must Go!

Gladys

Hi Everyone! I regret to say! The time has come! My husband and I are downsizing! to get where we need to be IF we make it to retirement! We will be selling a lot of antiques. Before I take my collection to the Auction, I would like to give someone on The Marble Connection the opportunity !  to take them all! ( even the cats! lol ) I will let them all go for 10k. We also have have decoys, fishing lures, old tools, doors, jars, paintings, pretty much everything!! lord to we have everything!! so if you have a friend bring them along! I am located in Maryland ! We are planning to build in Delaware on property we have had for a long time I have a camper up there that I could let you stay in if need be. 

I want to thank you all for a wonderful journey that you have taken me on ! to many to mention♥  you all are the best ♥♥

Thank you all so much♥

• Like 2
  • Care 2

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

I want to thank you

I want to thank you Gladys!

You have some great mibs and you have shared as much as any of us here.

I wish you great luck in the future--If I had ten grand laying around I would take you up on your offer.

Retirement is not as scary as it sounds--it did sound scary to me but I have eleven years under my belt now---it is just great.

I suggest keeping your best marbles and to keep on coming back.

As always--I wish you the best!

Marble--On my friend💞.

• Care 1