Scammed a little on ebay

I should have known by the name, but krapinternational advertised “125 carnelian agate natural stone marbles” on eBay.  I bought them, but when they arrived they were just glass.  I should have know, as they were cheap.  And even looking at the picture I wasn’t convinced they were stone.  I didn’t complain as they are nice marbles, but still, the false advertising burned my scrod a little.  

• Sad 2

If the item you received doesn't match the listing, or if it arrived faulty or damaged, you can return it even if the seller's returns policy says they don't accept returns.

This is directly from EBay.  Return the items after contacting EBay if you don’t want them for a refund, as they are not as described.

On 11/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, Big Billy red beard said:

I should have known by the name, but krapinternational advertised “125 carnelian agate natural stone marbles” on eBay.  I bought them, but when they arrived they were just glass.  I should have know, as they were cheap.  And even looking at the picture I wasn’t convinced they were stone.  I didn’t complain as they are nice marbles, but still, the false advertising burned my scrod a little.  

That sucks you now what they say if its too good to be true 😄. On a side note I stopped buying off ebay international returns is a nightmare for me. Theres is a lot more scammers and so forth since covid i never use it anymore closed my 10 year account.

• 1 month later...

With eBay international returns, usually they just refund you and forget it. I have had to open a few returns for various things, but always because I seemingly got someone else's order. 

Billy, I have been eyeing various stone marble lots on eBay in the past but had the worry they were glass. Mostly I can never get sellers (US and International) to respond to questions about cracks. Some agate material online looks like some good Rolley Hole marble material, same with some quartz listed online. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got some mibs from ebay today all the mibs I bid on the lot for were not in the package what is that nonsense 😑..seller is offering a refund but no explanation on why the handful of mibs didn't make it...when totally resolved ill post the seller so nobody else gets to deal with their nonsense 👍

Just venting thanks