Clear Marine Crystal Pelts

Fire1981

@Al Oregon Nice bags! The "Marine Sparklets" are new to me (love the name). They're pretty colors and remind me of the "Marble King" Marine Crystals bag you posted in the other thread.

Couple of questions: Do you know who made the "Sparklets"? And do you know if the "Marbles King" Marine Crystals you posted in the other thread were actually made by MK or were they just packaged by Berry Pink under his "Marble King" label?

No answer to either question.  I am hoping that Gerald Witcher gets his book published.  Last I heard he was waiting to hear some "final word" from Beri Fox but she had not gotten back to him.  That's been several months.  You might contact Gerald on those two questions.

I’ve got a Blenko 384 double spout water bottle I never really got into verifying the color. lo and behold, it is Marine Crystal. A color Blenko used from 1935 to roughly 1945.

older website, not secure. Blenkocollectors.com

IMG_0520.thumb.png.a09d5ee8651c9f4223e1c09afaed70ca.png

10 hours ago, schmoozer said:

I’ve got a Blenko 384 double spout water bottle I never really got into verifying the color. lo and behold, it is Marine Crystal. A color Blenko used from 1935 to roughly 1945.

older website, not secure. Blenkocollectors.com

IMG_0520.thumb.png.a09d5ee8651c9f4223e1c09afaed70ca.png

The water bottle is on the right, a 384. Newer crystal crackle cornucopia on the right.

IMG_0521.thumb.jpeg.242daf30e8c0f950dc3c4a5259399753.jpeg

• Like 1