Rainbo?

supramisfit

I'm not sure what it is but all the striping is on one side of the marble so I don't think it's a Pelt - more like an odd patch that goes 3/4 of the way around the marble opposite the "pinched" seams. It reminds me most of a JABO Classic but it might be an unusual Akro, an even odder Vitro, or maybe even a foreign marble of some sort. Sorry - not much help from me on this one.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

I'm not sure what it is but all the striping is on one side of the marble so I don't think it's a Pelt - more like an odd patch that goes 3/4 of the way around the marble opposite the "pinched" seams. It reminds me most of a JABO Classic but it might be an unusual Akro, an even odder Vitro, or maybe even a foreign marble of some sort. Sorry - not much help from me on this one.

ย X2

• Thanks 1

I appreciate the input. This is definitely an odd one. In hand I almost can't see the color ribbon until I shine some light on it. I'm my head I ruled out Jabo based on how uniform the ribbon/patch is. It travels around the circumference of the marble nearly perfectly centered but not quite meeting at the ends. But I'm learning that just about anything is possible with marbles.ย 

I would not call this one an Akro.

This one reminds me--color wise of some of the "Newer MK's". Such as the " Painted Turtles".

This one may just be a darker one imho.

It does look like"softer glass" with the little hit marks that we all associate with Jabo "Classics".

Of course, I always appreciate more opinions and hope to see some more๐Ÿ˜.

Marble on !!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I would not call this one an Akro.

This one reminds me--color wise of some of the "Newer MK's". Such as the " Painted Turtles".

This one may just be a darker one imho.

It does look like"softer glass" with the little hit marks that we all associate with Jabo "Classics".

Of course, I always appreciate more opinions and hope to see some more๐Ÿ˜.

Marble on !!

Thanks for the input! I do see the color similarities to the MK "Painted Turtles" you mentioned.ย