Another EBay “bargain “

55 minutes ago, Carowill said:

Can I bid first ?? Can I ??  ...   :ROFL:   ... They better cut back on the dope habit a little bit man, they're beginning to hallucinate "Badly" they're not even all Ravenswood  ..  :eusa_doh:

• Haha 2

I worked with a guy a few years ago who bid on an American flag. It was so big it came with it's own tractor trailer(no truck). It was made to hang off the side of a sky scraper. This is no lie. He was really acting strange for some reason first part of the week. I ask and he said he was high bidder on an american flag. I told him not to worry, I'd help him put it up even if we had to plant a flag pole. "You don't understand", he said and then showed me the listing. My eyes bugged out when I seen the starting bid  $75,000 dollars. I ask him why he did it and he said, "I just wanted to be the first one bid on it". So go ahead Ghad G, get ya some. My buddy was eventually out bid on Friday to his relief. We made fun of him for years. LOL 

• Wow 1

8 hours ago, Melissa said:

Ye Olde Crappe Shoppe LMAO

Aptly named, apparently. These sellers seem to repeat a similar pattern - lots of semi-reasonable sounding offerings and then the occasional “gotcha” listing, hoping to hook a big lunker. Fishing must be lucrative.