The more I research.....

.......the more my motives change. Not sure if this is the right board to put this but......I started this adventure (or misadventure) with the horrific goal of selling all & just trying to forget everything they represent to me in order to pay off a debt I am desperate to handle.

Now, however, I feel as though maybe I don't have to sell everything to meet my obligation, maybe I can keep some & carry on collecting after. Which makes me a little bit relieved as I find myself, on the daily, setting mibs aside saying to myself "no, I'm not selling THAT one, I can't," & that pile getting bigger & bigger.

The reason I'm saying any of this at all is this, I have a question to ask all y'all. I never planned on sharing my ebay link on here (it's actually the domestic associates ebay) as I'm not looking to promote it here. Again, I'm somewhat embarrassed I need to do this, I don't always get it right (haven't done mibs in 20 years) & don't want to make it on the "people of Walmart" version of these here mib boards. I have also made more than I should have, in my opinion. Now, with that being said, there is a question I want to ask, but asking said question would inevitably out me on ebay soooooo......

Do I ask the question & let ya all sleuth it out, ask the question & share a link, or go back to my hidey hole & forget I mentioned it?

Thanks,

Pieces 🙂

• Like 1

Share your link if you have good mibs they will sell there are good reputable marble sellers out there . And bad ones also....lol we all have experienced that ..🤔

OK, here it is.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/rbwallin

I encourage feedback & REALLY don't want to scam anyone. Domestic Associate's parents have been antique dealers for 50 years & he & I for about 10 years now & success relies on reputations, & their's is excellent. If we're wrong & someone tells us, we do everything we can to communicate & rectify so everyone walks away happy. We will tell potential buyers if we discover were wrong & offer "outs". Can't always correct the listing but we will correct it behind the scenes with the buyer.

I really truly do not understand why some have gone for the prices they have.

26 minutes ago, Pieces said:

OK, here it is.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/rbwallin

I encourage feedback & REALLY don't want to scam anyone. Domestic Associate's parents have been antique dealers for 50 years & he & I for about 10 years now & success relies on reputations, & their's is excellent. If we're wrong & someone tells us, we do everything we can to communicate & rectify so everyone walks away happy. We will tell potential buyers if we discover were wrong & offer "outs". Can't always correct the listing but we will correct it behind the scenes with the buyer.

I really truly do not understand why some have gone for the prices they have.

"Thank You"  :thup:

On 3/5/2024 at 12:38 PM, Pieces said:

.......the more my motives change. Not sure if this is the right board to put this but......I started this adventure (or misadventure) with the horrific goal of selling all & just trying to forget everything they represent to me in order to pay off a debt I am desperate to handle.

Do what you have to do.  Paying our debts is an important matter in our lives.  You know what to do.