So, how rare is this? Any value?

26 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

Is that Lutz in the transparent glass 🔥

RAR

Looks like an old German Ribbon Lutz to me & a nice sized one @ that, nice mib   :thup:

Alan, that's a tough one to answer. First looking at it you notice that it's a darker clear base. Like a brown almost. I don't know if it's the lutz giving it this darker than normal appearance. I am certain that the luts is gold in color. I am also certain that the alternating ribbon between the lutz ribbon is pink. Even though there are several different posinlties my best guess is that it is pink swirls with lutz inside brownish blue transparent base glass.

9 hours ago, Alan said:

What color does the ribbon appear to be in-person?

that's a tough one to answer. First looking at it you notice that it's a darker clear base. Like a brown almost. I don't know if it's the lutz giving it this darker than normal appearance. I am certain that the luts is gold in color. I am also certain that the alternating ribbon between the lutz ribbon is pink. Even though there are several different posinlties my best guess is that it is pink swirls with lutz inside brownish blue transparent base glass.

On 5/5/2024 at 5:24 PM, Alan said:

What color does the ribbon appear to be in-person?

On 5/6/2024 at 3:23 AM, StevenJustSteven said:

that's a tough one to answer. First looking at it you notice that it's a darker clear base. Like a brown almost. I don't know if it's the lutz giving it this darker than normal appearance. I am certain that the luts is gold in color. I am also certain that the alternating ribbon between the lutz ribbon is pink. Even though there are several different posinlties my best guess is that it is pink swirls with lutz inside brownish blue transparent base glass.

Alan, I retract my original answer. I believe the  base glass is a transparent pink color and the ribbon is actually white. Proof of this can be found on the pontil where the ribbon can be viewed on the surface of the marble revealing that it is in fact white. So from there I can only assume it is the transparent base glass giving the pink color.