Two More IDs, Please??

EDIT: I WAS TOLD THESE MIGHT BE MODERN ASIAN? 

ALSO: PHOTOS WERE TAKEN IN THE DESERT, HENCE SAND ON THEM. LOL.

Hello. I have already asked in a marble ID group on Facebook and received no response on either, so I thought I'd ask about these two shooters here. They might be basic, but I'm just not good with IDing and I did use Google lens but got several answers both.  Thank you. 

Clipped_image_20240512_180322.png

Clipped_image_20240512_180312.png

Clipped_image_20240512_180418.png

Clipped_image_20240512_180301.png

Clipped_image_20240512_180307.png

Clipped_image_20240512_173213.png

Clipped_image_20240512_173256.png

Clipped_image_20240512_173301.png

Clipped_image_20240512_173251.png

Clipped_image_20240512_173350.png

Clipped_image_20240512_173245.png

Edited by Madcap Laughs
New info?
  • Like 2

The top definitely looks modern.  I would have thought Mexican. But I do know there are now some Asians which resemble the Vacor de Mexico lline. 

• Thanks 1

The rwb one---
Vacor “Patriot”, “Rehilete” or “USA”,  
Those “USA” Vacors are my pick for your marble.
@Mojo , @Joe2 and @Melissa have a great handle on Vacors and I hope that they show up to give you a definite answer.
The yellow on white---is a wvs imho—I will call it a Champion until corrected by @cheese or @Chad G.—perhaps @Ric will chime in ( I wish that he would--)
Marble—On!!

• Like 1

These both look like Mid-Atlantic marbles to me and I wanted to comment that a couple days ago but I am not aware of shooter size marbles from them. Anyone?

• Like 2

Vacor Patriot on the first one 

Some Vacor have a Patch variant and a swirl variant20230205_154659.thumb.jpg.8331feed18a7e32d705c3d413bcbc6ea.jpg 

The second one ill go for an old fashioned but more opinions on that one are also welcome , swirls on an old fashioned mostly are thicker 

• Like 2

On 5/18/2024 at 1:05 PM, akroorka said:

The rwb one---
Vacor “Patriot”, “Rehilete” or “USA”,  
Those “USA” Vacors are my pick for your marble.
@Mojo , @Joe2 and @Melissa have a great handle on Vacors and I hope that they show up to give you a definite answer.
The yellow on white---is a wvs imho—I will call it a Champion until corrected by @cheese or @Chad G.—perhaps @Ric will chime in ( I wish that he would--)
Marble—On!!

Thank you. Marble on and on!!!!

23 hours ago, Mojo said:

Vacor Patriot on the first one 

Some Vacor have a Patch variant and a swirl variant20230205_154659.thumb.jpg.8331feed18a7e32d705c3d413bcbc6ea.jpg 

The second one ill go for an old fashioned but more opinions on that one are also welcome , swirls on an old fashioned mostly are thicker 

Hi MOJO! Could you clarify what old fashioned is? Thank you! 

Any glow under UV light? The actual size would help when you're able. Shooter size gets used for most anything 3/4" or more these days but if they are exactly shooter size which IS 3/4", then my answer will be different than it would be if you tell me they are 1 1/8".

1 hour ago, Madcap Laughs said:

Hi MOJO! Could you clarify what old fashioned is? Thank you! 

White base with yellow , brown or blue swirls 🤹‍♂️

On 5/19/2024 at 11:21 PM, cheese said:

Any glow under UV light? The actual size would help when you're able. Shooter size gets used for most anything 3/4" or more these days but if they are exactly shooter size which IS 3/4", then my answer will be different than it would be if you tell me they are 1 

I am.traveling across the country right now with no caliper so cannot get an accurate measurement. I mentioned that to someone else but not to you. Sorry. I'll be home on Thursday so I can measure them then. Thanks. 🙂