Any ideas on these x2

Spn

I was thinking the same but I was thinking to beautiful for them. Thank you for you comment just really hard to get a decent picture on these most marble are easy. On the first one all but one section/strand is like transparent with light but then goes back to normal with out light 

IMG_7522.jpeg

IMG_7523.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nantucketdink said:

you are receiving mis identifications from Tommy and Charlie t.  They are common whisplers.

I thought there was something a little off on the seam. I am not very versed in wisplers..

Good call👍🏼

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

The first one I'm still getting a Master vibe ..the rest of the mibs are not 

Imho

I see what you mean but when you get to the 11th picture I see Whisplers but I don’t think I’v seen a Whispler with as many colours so I’m just confused 🫤 

8 hours ago, Nantucketdink said:

6F5104C7-F0D9-471D-907A-996D6AE7D353.thumb.png.5e6946eced89d5a725b7d9b96bc39133.png

I’m not saying it is not Whispler I’m just saying I have not seen one as pretty as this one up to now. But I don’t have a big bunch anyways that’s probably why I haven’t. I only have about 50 in total most of them are opaque. Nice picture thanks for sharing 

1 hour ago, William said:

Don't  you mean "what is the UK?

🤭

No I’m from the uk and why does he want to know ? But his probably just ask because that where whispler come from but I’m all asking about them lol but understand why you thought that because it was my bad not sending it as a reply 

26 minutes ago, Spn said:

No I’m from the uk and why does he want to know ? But his probably just ask because that where whispler come from but I’m all asking about them lol but understand why you thought that because it was my bad not sending it as a reply 

Was making a Jeopardy joke, but yeah, was a good guess considering most of what you post for ID are marbles we usually don't find over here 

👍😎

44 minutes ago, William said:

Was making a Jeopardy joke, but yeah, was a good guess considering most of what you post for ID are marbles we usually don't find over here 

👍😎

That’s because we don’t get a lot of decent US marble  in the uk well let rephrase That we do but not in mint condition a billion vacor. I have a small collection of swirls but nothing special only started collecting about 6-8 month ago newbie.

IMG_8777.jpeg

• Like 1