Pee Wee Blue Green Alley Aventurine Swirl

hardinhunter

YES SIR THAT WOULD BE THE MARBLE I AM LOOKING FOR.IF YOU WANT TO PART WITH THAT PLEASE LET MEE KNOW.AND IF NOT THANKS FOR SHARING.THEY ARE AWESOME LOOKING MARBLES.I COLLECT 5/8 HYBRID POPS AND A/V MARBLES.I HAD NEVER SEEN THE PEE WEE BLUE GREEN TELL OHIO AND FELL IN LOVE. BUT AS ALWAYS COULD NOT GET IT BOUGHT.THANKS THANKS THANKS

Guest browse4antiques

Here's pics of a pair of pee-wee blue aventurine marbles. I don't know who the maker is. Champion was once suggested, but they don't match up well with others that I have. ... Roger

post-112-1171473741_thumb.jpg

Whoa!! Those are beautiful! I haven't seen those either especially with 2 colors. Can you tell me more about them? Are they very rare? Rare? Or just hard to find? Do they come in different colors too? If I should ever come across one what would be an estimated price to give for one of them?

Thanks,

Patty

GREAT PICS IM JEALOUS.I BOUGHT A 5/8 ONE AT THE MO. SHOW THEN LAID MY EYES ON THE ON PEE WEE IN OHIO THAT WAS BLUE GREEN AV.FELL IN LOVE AND HAD NEVER SEEN ONE.NOW THREE OF YOU HAVE THE BLUE GREEN AND A PERSON WITH BLUE ONES TOO.I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP FOR A WEEK.TO ANSWER THE ? ON THE MAKER. THE BLUE GREEN AV I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD ARE ALLEY.THE BLUES IM NOT SURE.I KNOW I WOULD LOVE TO OWN ONE OF EACH.THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAS SHARED ON THIS TOPIC.

• 1 year later...

This one is not quite a pee wee, but it is blue and green aventurine about 9/16". I think it is an Alley, although if you refer to my gallery description, you'll see that it was made by five different companies simultaneously. This is my first post; I have enjoyed reading all of yours.

post-1841-1211614007_thumb.jpg

does the aventurine in that green one look like it was sprayed on the surface? if it does, it's akro,(we didn't picture any of our akro) if not, could be master or champion.

I bought that solid green aventurine marble at one of the first marble shows I went to in Las vegas.There were several to choose from ,a very nice older man told me to be sure to get one that had a pattern/swirl.Thats what I did ,it's hard to show the swirling in a picture (I need a better camera) does'nt look sprayed on.Can you tell me who made the clear base /green aventurine marbles?I didn't know akro made aventurine marbles ,I learn some thing every day.Thanks Bo

post-1768-1211827170_thumb.jpg

post-1768-1211827179_thumb.jpg

post-1768-1211827190_thumb.jpg

post-1768-1211827200_thumb.jpg

I've seen the solid aventurine swirl attributed to Champ.

Bo, could you take some pix of the seams/poles/cutlines of your "clear base /green aventurine marbles"? I'd personally prefer flash because I think that would let me better see the detail I'm hoping to see.

I'll go ahead and give you an idea of what I'm wanting to see and why. Aventurine patches have been an issue on three other boards in the last month. Paula (marblemover) posted this pic:

post-279-1211837654_thumb.jpg

Here's her explanation of what's what:

all the marbles in the top three rows (except for the 2 WV swirls) are Japanese game marbles (aka: pinchers, pincers) the dark green ones are from a Wales bag that i opened.

the bottom row is all Vitro Conquerors with super fine aventurine.

Aren't ya'll cute!

What do the opposite ends of the patches look like?

First pic is one end. 2nd pic is close to the first pic but three of the mibs are rotated slightly? (am I seeing that right?)