Pelt Pieces

carole154

how do you decide which is which? huh.gifblink.gif

It's an entirely personal decision. Usually the "front" is the one that looks like it has the stooopidest smile smile.gif . . . or frown angry.gif

I don't look at my marbles' butt cracks. I think it's rude.

• Haha 1

• 6 years later...

Some pretty 'uns.  Eyes when to the Muddy first, and then the interesting ribbon colors on the bottom row and then to  that green on the 2nd row!  Now I can't take my eyes off that green.  That's vivid.  

IMHO at least when it comes to Rainbos there is definitely a front and back side as well as a top and bottom. The front is the seam side that looks best and I know when a marble is "upside down"  it just doesn't look right, in addition seams should always be photographed vertically. Okay I'll admit that I can be a bit OCD'ish particularly when it comes to Rainbos :wacko: 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 5/4/2017 at 2:29 PM, EdNargel said:

IMHO at least when it comes to Rainbos there is definitely a front and back side as well as a top and bottom. The front is the seam side that looks best and I know when a marble is "upside down"  it just doesn't look right, in addition seams should always be photographed vertically. Okay I'll admit that I can be a bit OCD'ish particularly when it comes to Rainbos :wacko: 

I like my Pelts the same way.