Alan's New Philly Show Picture Thread

Alan

I took a lot of photos at the New Philly show and thought that I would share them with others. It was a very good show with quite a quantity and array of quality marbles for sale. Kudos to Steve Smith for putting it all together. Enjoy the pics!

Alan

Carl Fisher and his work with polymer clay:

IMG_6599.jpg

IMG_6612.jpg

IMG_6600.jpg

IMG_6601.jpg

IMG_6602.jpg

IMG_6603.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

IMG_6605.jpg

IMG_6606.jpg

Two pieces based upon his wife's vintage paperweight (top):

IMG_6607.jpg

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

Show Hall:

IMG_6593.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6594.jpg

IMG_6595.jpg

IMG_6596.jpg

Zillions of Jabos:

IMG_6597.jpg

IMG_6598.jpg

A pause in the show to recognize Smitty's great work in organizing and promoting the show:

IMG_6613.jpg

FANTASTIC PICS, Alan,. thanks ..

have a few to put up when I get a chance..

and a GREAT big THANKS again to Smitty for another great show.. will always make this show even when I am down to only one marble..ha!

great to see everyone again., too.. such fun.. and loads of handmades, too..

Di

Dude!

Took me a few downloads to get all the pix to show up .... it was worth it!

From the amazing Fishers right down to that CA box and oh so much in between! (a little plug to encourage anyone else with a medium-speed connection who may not have gotten them all to download yet -- don't give up! :-)

WHOA!

Thanks for all the pics and hard work posting, Alan. It helps me relive what for me was an outstanding show week!! For those of you who missed it, it seems like everybody I spoke with had a blast, spent way too much money, but went home with great marbles and large grins.

Also, for folks who haven't had the good fortune of meeting Alan Z., I have never met a more considerate, friendlier, more genuine gentlemen, in the best sense of the word. He is a true gem! Alan I wish we had had the opportunity to continue our discussion; I look forward to the next time.

- Royal Morse