New Philly / Canton Marble Show Roll Call

greg11

I hope there is a good one near buy(within 50 miles).

Im usualy good for 5 to 7 plates and sushi is a requirement!!

Will be bringing a nice pile of custom marble cases.There all rare cause they were "MADE IN THE USA".--LOL------and sad,at the same time,,,,,,,,

I hear Pat from cape cod,and Stremme,will be coming in too.

• 2 weeks later...

Dynasty Buffet ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They lost money,2 nights in a row!!!

Its friday night/sat morning,and it looks like Im the last man standing.--------2:39,am,might as well stay up,and have at it in a few hours.

Thursday night seemed to be a "hot night" for room to room.Friday seamed a little slow.

This locations IS DA-BOMB!!!!!!!

The new philly,and columbus show should become,the Canton/Buckeye Marble Mid winter,AND fall,show...........

I agree and i may have been the next to last standing. Got some great marbles,Alleys,Pelts,MK Green Hornet(old type),etc. Not sure what happened friday,especially friday evening or night. Some said we are getting to old for the day after day,and late nights,LOL. Another one of the last ones standing was Galen. I couldn't believe he was still out looking for Jabos.

Quite a few are flying in to Canton/Akron Airport (CAK)

It's only a few miles away and the Hotel will come and pick you up for free.

If we can get Southwest to fly into CAK, it could make a world of difference!!

Next year, I'll watch the flight sales from MHT.... maybe it could work!!! ;-)

Everything I ever hear about this show is GREAT!!! I'd love to make it...

LMFAO!!! Im telling ya Ron was Quick Draw Mcgraw!! Griff, don't let anyone fool ya, Ron, Bruce and i kind of kidnapped Galen and held him hostage :lol: Got too finally meet him and then see his collection, not sure if anyone seen him Thursday night but i wish i had a camera, it was a Kodak moment of him on his bed petting his row of CAC's :rolleye-842:

Cleveland could be a go... I think Southwest may have direct flights there, which means I could probably grab one for about $39.00.... But, then, it means getting a car, or transport to the show... CAK direct would be awesome!!! I could even do it for a day, if I had to.

I think I can get a United, or Delta flight out of Manchester... I'm just not as tuned into their online specials. I'll have to tune in...

Now that Dustin is flying in & out from DC, I'm getting more "air travel savvy!!" LOL