How To Get Pictures Off Ebay ?

mmuehlba

Hi All well I just can not get the pictures off ebay any more , can this be done any more ?? I need on for my collection of PICS . HELP .. Mike

picture of my Village

if you can right click on picture, list will pop up, hit "save image as" right click again - name it i.e. village and put in a folder (remember which folder) and your done, if that fails send email address to [email protected] and I will send you picture 9already have it saved) tested to see if you could capture it sometimes you can't. but this one you can..Best regards Pop.

Must be an old version of Mozilla, or your settings are incorrect. I just saved both images with right clicks and no problems.

Hi all well I got the picture so thanks for every ones help . I use fire fox and I think it is an up dated one as the up date me all the time , wonder what I would have to do to get the right click to work ?? again THANKS as the is just down the road from me and I try and save them on MY computer . again THANKS Mike

village.jpg

I started having that problem with FireFox once eBay went with the new popup style pics. Go to Mozilla and download an add-on that will let you do screen captures. I use one called 'FireShot'. It loads right in your browser and lets you take screen shots. Great program.

Craig

It is a killer real photo postcard. Do you know what the occasion is at the Four Corners? Real early. Out of curiosity a postcard of that caliber what is it's value? I know it's decent but I'm a little out of the loop. I really do know postcards, maybe appreciate more than know. Have collected various subjects, locales, etc. in the past. Most of my postcards unfortunately are still in California. David

well I do not know what the activity was but it had to be big to get that many people together , all the buildings are still in town the empty field is where the first local school was put but now it is where the village hall is . as far as value the card sold for $24.00 . It was such a big event I bet the Lannon band played all night . threw some of these old post cards I found out that main street never went east till some time in the 30's .

But back to the question about getting the pics I just tried a few things and must have some cookies not opened?? I now can right click on some pics and down load them , what I did I do not know but I went some place and un clicked some boxes and that seamed to help . Mike

post-94-126533116317_thumb.jpg

I think I finally got Firefox figured out. Here's what I did to save a picture off eBay:

1: Enlarge the picture on eBay

2. Right-click the picture to get the pop-up menu, then left-click on "View Page Info"

3. Left-click on the "Media" icon at the top of the "Page Info" pop-up page

4. Left-click on the "Save As" button towards the bottom of the page, on the right side

5. Browse to the folder of your choice, name the file, and save it