Blue White Brown Swirls

Brown?

I see a brown band on the side of the ribbon but some looks like brick. Is it possible we are looking at ox? edit: oh now I see you mentioned ox in the subtitle. sorry for missing that before.

I'll suggest Alley, but mostly to start the conversation rolling.

Do you happen to recall what was said about them in the main chat? If no one else replies here maybe I'll send it over to there.

I thought I'd seen one like this recently in an oxblood discussion.

I'm not sure where to look for it though. Not having good luck with search engines lately and haven't been saving pix like I used to, due to computer troubles.

.... so how much do you trust yourself to be able to tell ox in hand?

Thanks Steph,About all I can offer is more pictures.The oxblood on these marbles is not like Akro Oxblood.There is brown,black and red swirls with swirls that look like oxblood also.The marble I have pictured I believe is Ravenswood.It's the closest I could find for a match in pattern and color,specifically blue and white.Anybody else have these? Thanks Bo :)

post-1768-127396169174_thumb.jpg

post-1768-127396170652_thumb.jpg

post-1768-127396172034_thumb.jpg

Mmmmm, I'm afraid I'm not seein' oxblood in there. It looks a little transluscent / transparent...

In hand can make a difference... Butttttttt, based on what we see here, I gotta say nope...

Great marbles Galen! No Ox but I'm happy to see the similarities your pics and mine Scott,although mine are darker they look pretty good with some of my other CAC swirls.I did find some dark reds and browns, shades of black there too. :) Thanks everyone!