Iding Machine Made Marbles Is A Tuff Call.

Got any opinions on this? Received a pm on this several hours after looking at it myself and we both thought the same thing. Love this seller and think he's ebay's best, almost wonder about posting this because the auction is still going.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marbles-MINT-19-32-CAC-PURPLE-YELLOW-PINK-SWIRL-/350365375944?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Marbles&hash=item5193675dc8

Will only add...... anyone can and will make mistakes on IDing machinemade marbles, including myself, may be wrong on what i think this is......just received word from seller it is from a row in an old original box!

What do y'all think this marble is?

CAC also, that lavendar seems unusual there, but have seen in other CAC marbles (guinea)

what are you seeing Scott?

David

if I try to move it away,

I cant see newer than CAC,

but my skills are weak.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tupelo allows me to comment on next post without bumping thread/poster with trivial comment. (to poster below)

tupelo:

damnitman (lol)

I got a turkey on one side

a toucan on the other

and look'n for a wicked owl.

It probably needs a leash.

Quote: "tupelo:

damnitman (lol)

I got a turkey on one side

a toucan on the other

and look'n for a wicked owl.

It probably needs a leash."

Damnitman David don't get whimpy on me now man!

There is a sequential order to things you know.

Don't want people thinking ya saw a Wicked Owl.

CAC sure aint the only ones to make turkeys ya know, and you're still lookin for your leash or is this thread just too political for ya man?

Just askin, Scott.

I Love Marbles & want y'all to know that.

First of all I have alot of respect for the seller also.Here's what I'm seeing.If it weren't for the lavender you would be looking at an Akro Agate Indian Blanket type.Lavender is a rare color,I may have seen it on Akro's,damn nice marble either way :)

First of all I have alot of respect for the seller also . . . damn nice marble either way :)

Yup, I'd take it.

Hey, maybe I will! :DEveryoneone keep thinking it's an Akro. No! A Jabo! That's it . . .

it was a joke Scott,

I was just trying to cypher the "wicked Owl" clue,

still looking for (what I wasnt seeing),

went back to the pictures you posted,

to see were I could be making my mistaken ID,

still looked cac to me - not because of the turkey.

Thats as far as my I.D.ing skills could take me

while looking at your pictures I thought, damn turkey on both sides,

well not turkey looks like a toucan.

turkey

toucan

wicked owl

needs a leash so it dont get away before we (you) figure out what it is.

ha damnitman ha

The total of my comment.

I learned more, my apoligies

David

Good points Bo

The yellow has that Vacor look to it for sure from the pics. I agree with Galen that it would be an inhand marble to make a true call on. Not a Chrissy pro so that's as far as I'll venture. Still the yellow bugs me a bit.

What does a Wicked Owl look like?

The Vacors I've seen like this (haven't seen them all...) are more of a red/yellow/black. Maybe I've got the ID wrong and those are rebelious Vacor wicked golden owls, er broken indian blankets. The lavender is pretty unusual. I'm really not seeing much resemblance to anything Akro. Therefor I've concluded my post is pretty much useless. Thanks