What's Up With This Creep???????

m!b$

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're Joe's pix alright. I suppose they could possibly be that seller's marbles. Joe did borrow some marbles for some of his photos.

?????????????????

Hopefully Joe will see and either make it clear that the marbles do belong to this seller or find a way to cut through eBay's formal reporting maze to stop the fraud.

Swiping Marblealan's verbiage, and looks like maybe his pictures too...many, or all of his listings are that way.

Not meaning to overlook the point about the wording which was copied from Alan. The words and styles and font colors. Very creepy awkward.

It's always best to go to the horse's mouth, so to speak. Why not message this seller and ask them before posting.

I've sent a note to ask why they used Joe's pix, and ask if they are selling the actual marbles from the photos.

this fella was on my and another friend's radar for some time now. questions asked, and not answered, dual identies,non-responsive ... and now this. sure does look :character-smileys-238: ... shifty. solid descriptions on both ... huh :fighting-163: ... maybe somewhere with the puter skills can .. trace .. this person and see what's .. up ... bill

this fella was on my and another friend's radar for some time now. questions asked, and not answered, dual identies,non-responsive ... and now this. sure does look :character-smileys-238: ... shifty. solid descriptions on both ... huh :fighting-163: ... maybe somewhere with the puter skills can .. trace .. this person and see what's .. up ... bill

Exactly, I have had the same issues with this seller. It will be interesting to see if Steph gets a reply.

Tempted to bid high on the golden rebel just to stop the sale. Not going to because I don't have that much nerve. But that sale looks like something someone would do if they had no ethics and were closing up shop.

If you sort their current listings by time ending, you see a whole line up of Joe's marble photos as the seller's last active auctions. Followed by a string of bulk lots with $20 buy-it-nows.

If they don't care about their ebay ID they might be going for one big sale before they pack up their wagon and get out of ebay sales. They can take the money, cash out their paypal account, and go - before anyone has a chance to ask for refunds.

Or maybe it's totally innocent. Maybe the seller loaned those to Joe originally. Or maybe Joe has consigned his own marbles to them with permission to use his photos. Consigned the marbles to someone who uses Alan's text verbatim and uses Dani's pic for their profile. ai yi yi ......

I still haven't heard back from the seller or from Joe. So I still don't know what their story might be.

If you notice he is running one day auctions. Pretty odd.... just the day before he had some nice CAC's including a couple of flames that brought a few hundred bucks each. Must be hard up for some quick cash.....glad someone brought this to the attention of the marble community