Mikeswvmarbles I D 's ?

Steph

Does anyone know any or all of mikeswvmarbles ID's, past and present?

The ones I recall have been variations on the wvmarbles theme but I don't know them exactly. There was one which started with "bobbie", right? Was that one he was using?

Thanks for any help.

Went to EBAY this morning. They didnt have to show me the door because I didnt get in the door. The reception area was way across the campus instead of front center I was told. I did get to talk to 2 lovely ladies that were going back to work in the toys building. The made a call for me and got this number for their fraud division. Which is in a different part of my city. Hope the number helps 408-376-7400.

I just had a live chat session with them. Their advice was to pay for the transaction or take a negative feedback. The feel of the chat session wasn't as brutal or heartless as that, but that's a pretty close to what was actually said. (Side thought: can the seller give negative feedback other than the non-paying-bidder report?)

Well, after I got off chat I saw your message and so then I called the number you gave, Clyde. The recording directed me to live chat. However, they also have a number to fax requests to if one has legal issues: 408-376-7514 (if I caught the number correctly).

p.s., Galen, did he ever call you back?

p.p.s. they say they'll email you a transcript of the live chat session. However the version I got was truncated. So if you want a full copy of your session, you should probably save it directly yourself.

I wish I had the full transcript so I could have the exact wording for why my helper wouldn't be able to report the scam to ebay. The answer was something like, "We can't do that because the ebay format is based on trust." . . Irony. ar ar.

i have first name, last name and address (it's a PO Box) from a transaction (a BAD ONE) i had with him back in February.

i don't know if it's appropriate to share publicly, but i'd be happy to give it to anyone who wants it---just shoot me a PM.

d