Contemps Forum Folded

Thanks BJ.. I've known you for many years, and I was very disheartened when the boards went their separate ways. I guess what I'm asking is can we direct contemp traffic here? Can we all be one again?

Chris

There are a number of contemp collectors here ... and occasionally we have some good contemp threads.

You sound like you're asking seriously, so seriously what's your vision for a real amalgamation?

There are a number of contemp collectors here ... and occasionally we have some good contemp threads.

You sound like you're asking seriously, so seriously what's your vision for a real amalgamation?

Agreeing. I'm usually in most of them.

A a real forum.. people that like glass marbles... I learned so much from Alan's board and the vintage/mm folks, as well as lurking on this forum.. it shaped everything we have done in glass, much more now than ever.

Maybe it's just me wanting to get back in touch with the people that made marbles fun. They are different, but they are still small, round, beautiful, and made of glass.

Chris