Lolcats ... And Other Critters

Steph

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Opossums = Stinky bald headed Rats with skin problems and a thousand sharp teeth.

Also beady eyes and very bad manners, opening their stinky mouths to hiss and bare their thousand sharp teeth.

In town here lots of folks call them speed bumps whenever possible. They are nasty, get in garbage cans, steal the dog and cat food, dig up plants, get into attics to make a home and crap everywhere. They belong in the woods not in Urban environments, Some knuckleheads feed them. And they can tear up a pet pretty well if they have to. The don't always play possum. Saw one on a leash that must have weighed 30 lbs.

Long ago and far away, in Florida, I was sitting in my living room at 4 a.m. watching an old movie on TV when I heard the cat flap door in the utility room just behind me. In my peripherial vision I saw my cat trot in and head for the kitchen EXCEPT IT HAD A LONG PINK NAKED TAIL AND GRAY FUR AND POINTY NOSE AND BEADY EYES AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and it went on in the kitchen and started crunching on the cat food. Then the cat came out from under the sofa and climbed up on the chair with me. We both sat there motionless until the crunching stopped. Then the possum trotted out of the kitchen and across the living room and by me and the scairdy-cat and out of the cat flap. I got up and put three cinderblocks in fromt of the cat flap. I decided I really couldn't wonder about how long the possum had been doing that.

But I don't have anything against possums, really. I just find their tails a little creepy. And I'd rather not have wild ones in my house. Please. Yard OK.

There is nothing nice about a full grown Opossum. From UC Davis

Opossum carry diseases such as leptospirosis, tuberculosis, relapsing fever, tularemia, spotted fever, toxoplasmosis, coccidiosis, trichomoniasis, and Chagas disease. They may also be infested with fleas, ticks, mites, and lice. Opossum are hosts for cat and dog fleas, especially in urban environments.

Opossums are not in Urban environments because they ran out of wild spaces. They live in Urban environments because they have learned to adapt and use humans for food shelter etc, Like the Coyote there are many more Opossums in North America than there were before urbanization of the country

And I know how to use Google Mon There are many more of these videos

of what? a racoon giving a possum a belly rub. watch ur video. I aint gonna argue with ya galen. If ya skeered of the shortest lifed mammal on the planet, (because it has no defense) so be it. I dont particularly care for possums. that dont make ur comments true. You, can carry more and deadlier diesese than those you have listed. The cute assed racoon on the other hand, comes much closer to your description. done with possums.