Anyone Else Having Trouble Loading Pix?

Steph

I think the thing that's different is you have to upload your picture in the gallery, after you do that make sure you click the button in the bottom right that says finished. If you don't it doesn't stick. Then you have to attach using the My Media button when replying to or starting a thread.

Lou

Keep in mind folks, I didn't change this to make it more difficult for any of you. The boards software has to be upgraded every so often to stop hackers from finding openings. The older the code the longer hackers have to find vulnerabilities and easier to attack.

Just wanted to point this out, I really don't like being the sand in your shoe.

Lou

Lou, do you mean that we should not try to attach files down there where it says to attach? We should just go to the gallery?

It looks as if it gives the opportunity to attach in the usual manner. When I go to the Reply window this is what I see:

gallery_279_160_21158.jpg

Then after I press the "attach this file" button, this is what I see:

gallery_279_160_15608.jpg

Lou - are you using the process that Steph shows in Post 30 and 31? That's the only way I know to upload pics and I have the same problem that Steph has. If you are not using that, why is it there? You might check with the techs to find out why it does not work.

Ric & Steph - I don't have those emoticons, etc. showing in the reply area, even when I click on "More Reply Options". It has enable emoticons box which I have checked and unchecked to see if it makes a difference but they don't show up either way. Maybe an AOL browser thing but...? I have not used a hostingservie since most of the boards have procedure to upload from computer - quicker - but, maybe I'll have to figure out Photobucket or one of the hosting services.