Couple Of Neat Ones

orbboy

Not sure what that numbered one is? Could be a D&D dice as well? The one that caught my eye is near the bottom left. Extra pics are a bit blurry, but nicer than I thought. There is a squished Lattice in the middle.

shep6.jpg

shep4.jpg

Sweet! Best like the same 3 as Ann. Is the squished latt all original, like some sort of error marble? Another odd one to the left of the fortune teller, some of the color glass has run out. Bottom right looks like left twist? Nice interesting finds

I would have to think that the squished up one would be a pretty good example of an End of Cane marble? Someone please correct me if I am wrong. As for the Caged red one. How about a Caged Twisted Solid Core?

I like the extra twist in the Single Ribbon core in the middle.

Oooo I see a couple I like too, nice group.

On ones like Post #12, that sort of pattern could be from near end of cane if not end of cane (or beginning of cane depending how you look at it). Is there a pontil on the end where the pattern is unfinished?

The wild one in the first close up looks like the cane started to deform and was rolled over on itself. It probably started off as a latt core with colored outer bands. Don't see that pattern too often but IMO they are some of the grooviest looking marbles.