Who The Heck Is This Honeybern, Anyway?

I'm Jonathan, 12 years old. I'm the marble collector. I'm too young to register at a website. I'm to young to post diddly w/o my gram's (honeybern's) permission. honeybern is my great grandmother. My big brother, Jeremy (nearly 15 years old, my CFO and silent partner) doesn't post anything as this is all beneath him, until we start talking $$$$$$$$$$$$$, his sole interest. Grams does my eBay bidding as phbern1917. So, basically, me n grams are tag-teaming this forum. I type (she can't) but as I do so, I say what I'm typing, aloud, and grams is in my ear saying, "Yeah, yeah and say this and say that..." and so on. Any questions? :D

Why marbles? I had no plans on collecting marbles until my Dad sent me a couple dozen of his grandfathers marbles. I visited a few sights like this and ebay to try and find out if there was anything valuble and the next thing I know I'm buying marbles

I guess the question I have is how a twelve year old learned to write and have grammer like a thirty year old and where do they get money like $300 to offer someone to sort their marbles. Definitely not going at this new hobby like any twelve year old I have ever known.

Your posts are all over the place in times posted. Mornings, afternoons, evenings, in middle of night. Are you home schooled? I also have reservations about grammer and words used. You do post some excellent info sometimes, but a lot is stuff no 12 yr old knows anything about or cares to know.

I'm Jonathan, 12 years old. I'm the marble collector. I'm too young to register at a website. I'm to young to post diddly w/o my gram's (honeybern's) permission. honeybern is my great grandmother. My big brother, Jeremy (nearly 15 years old, my CFO and silent partner) doesn't post anything as this is all beneath him, until we start talking $$$$$$$$$$$$$, his sole interest. Grams does my eBay bidding as phbern1917. So, basically, me n grams are tag-teaming this forum. I type (she can't) but as I do so, I say what I'm typing, aloud, and grams is in my ear saying, "Yeah, yeah and say this and say that..." and so on. Any questions? :D

Yes, I have questions.

I'm going to send them by PM.

I have an 11 year old grandson who has been collecting marbles, hanging out with marble makers, going to marble shows, learning, etc all of his last 10 years. He also has very good grammar skills. he's exceptionally bright and very interested in marbles. Not hard for me to believe even if it's not true in this case.

Hi, Jonathan. You collect marbles? That's cool. I have the world's largest vitro confetti collection, which I got from a good friend of mine. I collect all sorts of marbles, I have seen Ro Purser make marbles that he later gave to me, and I am great friends with David Salazar. Oh, and I am 11 too. I am the PR for the IAMC. I am also going to the Vegas marble show, and I hope to see some of you there.

Dylan Kirk