Your Prized Marble

Rylee Burch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit of whine......why do sites that host forums make it so difficult to post photos? I've run into problems at the orchid forum that I visit frequently too. Edna, I ended up using PhotoBucket for flower pictures. Haven't tried it here, have you? It's not what a technophobe like me would call easy, but not too hard. Steph: is it easy to navigate to our saved photos on this new host?

akrodoubleingots.6766329.jpg

I think the problem was my picture host. Today it seems to be working fine. Rylee, these marbles are mistakes. We call them "double ingots". They are made when two globs of glass intended to be two separate marbles, fell onto the rollers and stuck together. They got rolled into one marble, On the bottom row, third marble over is a double ingot sparkler. Bo Stiff had the only triplel ingot sparkler I ever saw. he died last February and someone broke into his house and stole all his marbles.

snakes1.jpg

These are Akro Agate spirals. I've been looking for the light blues for a long time. I still need 2 more of them Whan you talk about light blue, people think you mean the ones in the middle. I call them "turquoise". The botton spirals are light blue. Red are also hard to find.

Just a bit of whine......why do sites that host forums make it so difficult to post photos? I've run into problems at the orchid forum that I visit frequently too. Edna, I ended up using PhotoBucket for flower pictures. Haven't tried it here, have you? It's not what a technophobe like me would call easy, but not too hard. Steph: is it easy to navigate to our saved photos on this new host?

Do you mean past attachments? So you can pick out something you already posted and post it again? The "My Media" button still works on this version.