Cac Blue Lace

I have some pics, but I think they might be better referred to as CAC swirls that have similar "snottie" construction. Weren’t snotties named for the clear glass with brownish green opaque swirling within, like "snot"? I have included pics of a few other transparent base glass colors.........

post-119-0-71165000-1330801147_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-43195000-1330801168_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-76085100-1330801193_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-05161800-1330801217_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-12443000-1330801241_thumb.jpg

CRAIG I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE EVER PAID MORE THAT $45 FOR A SNOTTY. WHAT COLOR DO YOU WANT GREEN SNOT, PEACH SNOT, OR JUST PLAIN YELLOW SNOT, CRAIG LET ME KNOW WHO THESE COLLECTORS ARE THAT ARE PAYING $100 FOR SNOTTY'S I HAVE 20 I WILL SELL RIGHT NOW FOR $100 EACH. RYLEE I WILL GLADLY SELL YOU A BLUE LACE FOR A $50 DOLLAR BILL IF YOUR INTERESTED HERE IS IT'S ATTRIBUTES-

IT'S 5/8" INCHES

AND IN MINT CONDITION- 9.6

IT HAS A GORGEOUS BLUE RIBBON SNAKING THROUGH A CLEAR AMBER BASE.

RYLEE MY NAME IS MIKE RELIFORD I AM THE MOST HATED COLLECTOR IN ALL OF MARBLE COLLECTING

BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW ME YOU'LL FIND OUT JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS I'M NOT AT ALL WHAT EVERYONE PORTRAYS ME TO BE, I PROMISE. ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT CHRISTENSEN AGATE MARBLE'S I WOULD BE HONORED TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS PLUS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT A PARTICULAR CAC MARBLE LOOKS LIKE I WILL GLADLY PULL ONE OUT OF MY COLLECTION TAKE A PHOTO AND SEND IT TO YA. JUST LET ME KNOW. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS BLUE LACE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET YA FIXED RIGHT UP. CAC-MIKE

post-1755-0-92865500-1331337486_thumb.jp

post-1755-0-55990400-1331337498_thumb.jp

post-1755-0-96423400-1331337475_thumb.jp

MARK I AM SO VERY SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING TO PUT FORMALLY THE MOST HATED COLLECTOR. L.O.L. L.O.L. L.O.L.

SORRY NO PEE-WEE SLAGS I DO HAVE 6 CAC PEE-WEE'S.

SORRY WHEN YOUR THE MOST DESPISED COLLECTOR IN MARBLE COLLECTING IT IS KINDA HARD TO LET GO. BUT YOU GUYS ARE CORRECT KEVIN "THE MARBLE BLOWHARD" ROBERTS IS THE NEW REIGNING KING. I THANK GOD HAVE DROPPED OFF THE MOST DESPISED MAP, IT ONLY TOOK 6 YEARS. L.O.L. L.O.L. L.O.L.

Those are good prices Mike, i may be interested in a few or those snotty versions. Furthermore, I really have trouble reading your posts......and I am an optometrist. Not the content, just the cursive :)

I would really love for youto post a few pics of your keeper christensens in a separate thread. I am sure they are absolute stunners, and i would like to learn something.....especially about the rarer color combinations from you.

Craig

That is soooooooo much better! Mike, you must understand that we collectors that are newer to the hobby really enjoy learning from those that are so seasoned. You are CACMIKE for a reason.........because you have immense knowledge on that company. I appreciate you posting that marble.. I have seen it in hand, it is killer. Keep em coming mike. See you in august!