• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, skoronesa said:

This is for you steph.

:)

My two youngest dance to this in the car. My 2 year old loves it, even when he is super frumpy he nods his head to it. My oldest is more of an alt-rock type.

Cute ♥

Not sure what you're into, this should be appealing to those who enjoy current popish music.

My musical tastes are quite simple.  Yesterday I listened to two soundtracks:  The Sound of Music and Mamma Mia!

I really have little clue about music outside pop and pop-folk from 1955 to 1979.  Random musical listening doesn't appeal.  So it's nice when someone else plays tour guide and recommends a little jaunt into unfamiliar territory.  

I know what you mean, I hate radio, it sucks, I just end up listening to npr because it comes in clear and they only try to get my money once every couple months and when they do they are honest about it. Not some dumb dj trying to sound genuine about some diet krud he's never really tried. At least on the christian stations you can ignore the god references and they end up being good love songs with little commercial interruption. But when I do grit my teeth and scan random stations out of boredom I usually find something worth listening to eventually, then 3 minutes later it's gone.

http://www.newworldrecords.org/media/file338EF.mp3 You ought to know that one then huh?

Do you like gryphon? It's british folk music but folk none the less.