A Couple New Blush Line

jeeperman

I am loving these two new Alley Blush line marbles, figured I would share. No name for the first one but she is a beauty with a little extra color in the surface ribbon, a clear opal base with ghost like purple running threw it. 5/8.

And the second being a Kurly Blush. A little darker and more purple than the Lady and also no opal just clear base. a strong 1/2 inch. Props to Dani (Zaboo} for offering such great marbles!

i-RvCWsgT-X3.jpg

i-z283LHR-X3.jpg

Now now Galen, don't go trying to steal our cool Alley for the CAC guys. lol I do seem some similarities which is not a surprise. If these were not a known dug Alley and something never seen before one might have to question it. Although I don't see any above that are really that close.

I have some Snotties as well and yes they have some similarities. However the one in question...the ribbon is wirepull like in that it is one constant ribbon. Of the 5 snotties I have none seem to be one constant ribbon and have much more coverage. All are also near 5/8. not that it makes a difference but this marble is 1/2.

I have been looking, there is so much ribbon and places that it mashes into itself looking as if it mixes that I can't say with confidence that it is or is not. I will look some more. The marble in question here is the same marble as the Kurly Blush in Bill's Blush line pic. I had him look at it to be sure before I posted.